- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- All products on this website can be ordered directly from our online shop 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
- Products added to your basket are paid for at the checkout, using our secure online card payment facility.
- Goods are only dispatched once payment is confirmed in full.
- All products are portrayed as accurately as possible, although slight variations may occur in shade and/or design.
- All published prices are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Please allow 2 to 5 working days for all deliveries
- You can pay securely online by credit or debit card using PayPal. There is no need to set up an account. We do not see any of your details except the name and address that your order is to be dispatched to.
- All payment for goods and for the cost of packaging and delivery must be made before the goods are delivered, via our secure online payment facility.
About our Products
Whilst every effort is made to portray items accurately, slight variations may occur in pattern design and colour. We will not accept any responsibility for any wear and tear, accidental damage or failure by you or by any third party to adhere to any written recommendation or care instruction provided in relation to the goods supplied.
The majority of Good to be Outdoors products are made by hand. While they are made to a high standard they are not toys and may not be suitable for small children.
Good to be Outdoors is a trading name of Bymyne Ltd, 10 Haven Road, Corfe Mullen, BH21 3SY